Friday, September 18, 2009

a good joke

This week I gave my students an opportunity to ask me any question they wanted. Most of them asked questions like, How do i improve my oral english? Or, What is your hometown like? But today I found a true jokester. Or maybe it was a riddle, I thought. She asked, what is the difference between a man jumping out of the third floor and a man jumping out of the thirtieth floor? (hmm, interesting question.) I told her I didn't know, and she said the answer is, one man yells AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! and the other man yells AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Apparently there's a whole slew of Chinese jokes like this one. I laughed so hard at her joke that the class had to ask me if I was alright. This job only gets better.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaaaaaaaaa.... I also have a long longggg laugh =))

    Thank you very much for your story...

    ReplyDelete